If you do not mind answering the following questions it would be awesome! It is to study the mental state while in remote locations (like in space) Being that I am becoming a sailor soon and attending aMaritime Academy next year, I think of it the same way in a way. Thanks so much.
1. What is the longest you sailed without touching dry land?
2. What is the typical interval of time worked?
3. What is the longest you worked without taking a holiday?
4. Is their internet at sea nowadays, what is it like?
5. How are you able to use you cell phone to communicate home since you travel to so many different nations?
6. How long do you typically spend docked in a port?
7. How much of that time do you get for shore leave?
8. Is there overtime on ships, if so how does it work?
9. Do you have a lot of satisfaction in your job?
10. How long have you sailed(or how long did you sail), and how much longer do you plan to sail before retiring to something else?
Once again thanks so much!